[Ncabs] Legal Rights Discussion at State Convention

Alan A. Chase achase11 at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 10 01:52:10 UTC 2012

It shouldn't surprise anyone that I fully, totally, completely, and surely support this idea!

I'd be happy to take the lead on this one if others feel it should be offered.

Alan

---- Justin Salisbury <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu> wrote:

=============
I have heard the suggestion to have a session on legal rights for blind students during the student track at the state convention.

I like this idea.

How does everyone feel about it?

We will discuss this on the conference call on Monday night, but be encouraged to comment on it here or on our Facebook group page.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ncabs:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ncabs_nfbnet.org/achase11%40nc.rr.com

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Cross Categorical Resource Teacher, Wake County Public School System