[Ncabs] Boycott Goodwill on Facebook!

Alan A. Chase achase11 at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 14 04:08:22 UTC 2012

Has the national leadership contacted the Board of Directors for Goodwill?

As I consider this matter further, it appears that this is a policy issue.  Under normal governance, the policy of a nonprofit or a for profit is set by its Board of Directors.  The role of CEO is to implement and carry out the policy of the Board.  Therefore, it seems more approrpiate to me that NFB approach the Chairman of the Board and engage them in discussions.

Alan

---- Justin Salisbury <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu> wrote:

I thought our national leaders tried to make an appointment but were not granted one.  Then, they visited in person to show that they wouldn't quit pursuing a meeting.

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD