[Ncabs] FW: New division announcement please forward to all chapter presidents of all state affiliates of the National Federation of the Blind

Gary Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Fri Mar 16 12:04:43 UTC 2012

Info on a new Division:

Gary Ray

Attention all NFB state and chapter presidents:
Hi this is Alex Kaiser. I would like to start a new Cerebral palsy division of the National Federation of the Blind called the National Federation of the Blind with Cerebral Palsy division. Please forward this message to every chapter of every state affiliate  of the National Federation of the Blind for interested members who have Cerebral Palsy to join me in creating this division. My email address is AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. My cell phone number is 1 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6Attached is a flyer at the bottom of this message. Please respond accordingly.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
Flyer:
Attention all members of the National Federation of the blind of whom which have cerebral Palsy:
Come one and all to form a new division of the National Federation of the Blind to help improve the lives of blind persons with cerebral Palsy. The division name will be the National Federation of the Blind with Cerebral Palsy division a division of the National Federation of the Blind. If you have cerebral palsy and you are blind, or if you know someone who is blind who has cerebral Palsy this is a good opportunity for networking to develop this division. The purpose of the division is to provide a form of support for blind persons who have cerebral Palsy in pursuing successful and independent lives. If anyone is interested in developing this division please contact Alex Kaiser at the following email address:
AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. He can also be reached on his cell phone at 1 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6. Feel free to contact him for anymore questions that you may have.
Sincerely,
Alex