[Ncabs] Updated Website

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue Mar 20 21:33:00 UTC 2012

Hi Brice,

       It appears that I misspoke.  The page is not new, but links on it are new and reflect the new updates that we promised to those in attendance at the seminar.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The Honors College
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD