[Ncabs] U Improving U Regional Seminar

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sat May 12 12:34:00 UTC 2012

Update on U Improving U Regional Seminar to be hosted by the Georgia Association of Blind Students

The date has been changed from the last weekend in August to the last weekend in October.  This will allow us a much better opportunity to contribute if we so choose.  I plan to attend this event and encourage all to follow suit.  This is much more convenient for me since it's no longer near the start of the school year, my time at LCB, and our state convention.  I'm pretty sure this applies to all North Carolina blind students.

Why did the date change?
The powers that be know how handsome I am and are offering more incentives to allure me.
...well, not really, but it sounds good.

I hope to talk to you all on Monday at 9:30 pm on our next conference call.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD