[Ncabs] Anyone have experience living in Rutherford County, NC?

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Mon May 21 10:55:57 UTC 2012

Dear Misty:

I live is Charlotte, NC, and do not know anything about the area you are questioning.  My
best suggestion is to call their local Chamber of Commerce or the fixed route system
number.  If you are planning to go to school in that area perhaps the school DSS office
has some info.  Good luck and let us know what you find out!

Sharon Newton