[Ncabs] November Meeting

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:51:05 UTC 2012

Hello everyone it is almost time for our meeting of this month! The
meeting is next Monday november the 12 at 9:30 P.M. here is our agenda
for this meeting. Agenda
Monday, November 12th

1.  Attendance (Veronica)
2.  Approval of October minutes (Alan)
3.  President's Report (Alan)
4.  Vice President's Report (Kevin and Bobbi)
5.  Treasurer's Report (Ashley)
6.  New Business
A.  Regional seminar locations
B.  Mentoring program name and expectations
7.  Old Business
A.  Committees for regional seminar
8.  Adjourn

Notes:  Please be prepared to vote on two locations for our regional
seminars.  Please read the attached document on our mentoring program
and be prepared to vote on the name and expectations proposed for
mentors and mentees. The number to call is 712-432-3900 after calling
an access code is needed to become part of the call. This is going to
be 3866158 we hope to see you there next Monday nighte!