[Ncabs] Federation Graduation

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Nov 6 03:39:59 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists:

As I said in September at our state convention, I graduated that day.  In my next few steps in the organized blind movement, this weekend, I was elected First Vice President of the NFB of Connecticut and also President of the Connecticut Association of Blind Students.

In North Carolina, I grew tremendously as a Federation leader, and I am now carrying my skills and knowledge to a whole new level.

Thank you all for being a part of our journey to achieve equality, security, and opportunity for the blind.

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD