[Ncabs] Federation Graduation

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Nov 12 00:03:55 UTC 2012

Thank you, Veronica!

I hope to see you and many other North Carolina students at national conventions and Washington Seminars, too!

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD