[Ncabs] apologising for my wrong behavior

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 20:18:06 UTC 2012

Thanks Kevin I guess that after seeing this message and the others
too. I  believe that I misunderstood Leah. Hey Leah I need to say
sorry for my stupid behavior I was having a bad night with math though
that does not excuse what I did. Since I do not know you very well I
take back the part that you could not handal being VP. I will not say
that you were great or bad because thatis not my place to say so.
Sorry again to everyone.