[Ncabs] Greensboro Seminar Feedback

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:22:08 UTC 2013

All,

Below please find a link to a short survey concerning the Greensboro
Seminar that was recently held.  Your feedback is important and we will
take all feedback into consideration for future seminars.  No identifying
information is needed to take the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ejPxcREWljXS17TlKedtENldKO0WF7AYazlvsu2VvpA/viewform

Also, be sure to visit our website for updates on the Wrigthsville Beach
Seminar in July.

Thanks!

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools