[Ncabs] NCABS invites you to Pie the President

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:17:09 UTC 2013

Saturday, September 14th the NC Association of Blind Students will
host its annual business meeting.  NCABS President Alan Chase and NFB
of NC President Gary Ray will face off to see who can raise the most
money and get a pie in the face.  Join us as we raise funds for our
upcoming Students Uniting for Purpose (SUP) tour around the State.
Dates, locations, and details will be annoucned in September on this
new plan to connect blind students around our state.

Now is the time to join NCABS.  Due are only $10 a year and you can
join one of our newly established committee (social, scholarship,
membership, and fundraising.  Go to this link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nfeZYL0Amam1t_8eW9XotjmTP4eoSN7uSjjR01NMo3c/viewform
to complete the registration form.  Be sure to read it carefully.  See
you in Fayetteville September 14th!

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System