[Ncabs] Mark your calendars! Seminar at the Beach!

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:40:18 UTC 2013

We have secured a date and time for our Wilmington NC Association of Blind
Students Seminar. Please note the date! We are partnering with Indo Jax
Surf School, which is hosting its annual blind surf camp that week, to
provide some exposure to our students about the ease and fun of surfing.
Indo Jax will offer surf lessons for those interested after the student
seminar officially ends and we must note that this activity is not part of
the student seminar.  You can visit their website at
http://indojaxsurfschool.com/index.php to download their forms and
waivers.

The annual Indo Jax Surf Camp operates Monday through Friday daily from 5pm
to 7pm.  So, even if you want to attend the entire Surf Camp you can still
attend student seminar during the day!
Wilmington Seminar