[Ncabs] Student Seminar hotel and transportation

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 00:27:47 UTC 2013

The NC Association of Blind Students will host its annual Student Seminar
at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort in Wrightsville Beach, NC on Thursday,
July 18th.

Thanks to a donation from Invision Services we are able to offer six hotel
rooms free on a first come first serve basis.  Please note that rooms will
be shared so that we can maximize space and accommodations for people.  If
you wish to have a room, you must register and pay for Student Seminar
prior to being put on this list.  This will help me ensure space is not
wasted if someone doesn't show up.

Also, The Island Women, a group of residents in Wrightsville Beach, has
volunteered to provide transportation from those coming into Wilmington by
Greyhound to the hotel.  It is essential that I know who is coming in by
bus as soon as possible so I can let them know.

Remember, registration starts at 7:30am and we will begin promptly.  There
will be lots of existing presenters, including Ed Summers of SAS discussing
Apple products.

Thanks!
--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools