[Ncabs] Pen Pal List

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 01:27:29 UTC 2013

NCABS,

I'd like to create a Pen Pal list of sorts to help connect our current
members with those already in the public schools.  I'm thinking we can
distribute basic information to TVI's, social workers, principals, parents,
and others.  This will give them an opportunity to seek us out.  I'm sure
they will as I'm always hearing the need for social interaction around the
State.

Here's what I'd like from you.  If you are interested in being placed on a
list I need your first name only, age, school attending or attended,
hobbies or interests, and areas you think you could help guide other
students in (for example filing out a job application, applying for
scholarships, or advocating for an accommodation).

Please send me this information via email and by the end of May!  Thanks!
Alan

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools