[Ncabs] Transportation to Wilmington

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 01:46:15 UTC 2013

All,

On our last call you asked me to investigate transportation options from
the Wilmington Greyhound station to Wrightsville Beach.  I have secured two
organizations that are willing to help with transportation.

The Cape Fear Lions club will help us as well as the Island Ladies, which
is a civic organization of women who live on the island.

The bus leaves Raleigh at 6:45am and arrives in Wilmington at 10:10am.  I'm
planning to have two registrations.  One at 7:30am and a second late
registration at 10:30am.  We will have two "early bird" sessions and then
kick off the main sessions after people arriving via bus get there. As of
today, the price of a round trip bus ticket is $42.00.  The earlier you buy
it the cheaper the price.  I need to provide a list of those coming in by
bus to the drivers by July 1st so please make your plans sooner rather than
later and let me know too.

Ed Summers and Diane Brauner will do a special ipad training at 1pm.

Thanks!

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools