[Ncabs] Agenda for Monday's Call

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 00:22:04 UTC 2013

All,

Please find below the agenda for Monday.

Now, Monday is an important day because it is a day of remembrance for
our Veterans and I encourage each of you to participate in local
parades and events as such.

This also means its a holiday for many of us so there is no excuse for
missing this call.  And if a certain person doesn't show up (and you
know who you are!) please don't make me call you out publicly (cough,
cough).

Call (712) 432-3900, and when prompted for an access code, type 3866158.

Monday, November 11th, 2013

1.  Attendance (Travis)
2.  Approval of minutes from October (Travis)
3.  President's Report (Alan)
A. NC Conference on Visual Impairments in Winston Salem in April.
4.  Vice President Report (Kevin)
A.  January Seminar
B.  Scholarship update
5.  Vice President Report (Bobbi)
A.  NC A&T project
6.  Treasurer Report (Eric)
A.  Current balance
7.  Secretary Report (Travis)
8.  Committee Reports
A.  Fundraising
B.  Scholarship
C.  Social
D.  Membership
9.  Washington Seminar
A.  Deadline to ask Gary for funding has passed (see Alan's previous email)
B.  Who wants to go from NCABS? Dates are January 27 to January 30.
Deadline to tell Alan is Monday, December 11 at 11pm.
10.  Eric's philosophy discussion
11.  Adjourn

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System