[Ncabs] Appalachian Seminar reminder

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 03:56:33 UTC 2013

All,

Our Appalachian State Seminar is around the corner.  Each officer is
challenged to bring one new person with them to the seminar.  I also
extend this challenge to everyone!  There just may be a sweet reward
for those who meet or even beat my challenge.

Boone is served by Horizon Coach.  There website is http://horizoncoachnc.com/

I spoke to Horizon this morning and the bus departs from and arrives
to The Depot at 234 Washington Street in Greensboro.  Cash only is
accepted.  You pay the driver when you board the bus.  Exact cash is
needed.

The University is still finalizing plans for us to use a room on
campus.  They assure me that I will know an exact location by
Wednesday.

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System