[Ncabs] Attention Please! Lucky 365 ticket sale begins

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:53:31 UTC 2013

Governor Morehead School Alumni Association

President Tim Snyder announces

The Lucky 365 ticket sale begins

On August 3, 2013 then President Ricky Scott announced our intention
to conduct a major ticket raffle over the next year.  After getting
all of the paperwork in order, we are now ready to begin the ticket
sales for the Lucky 365 raffle.  Three people will take away prizes:
first ticket drawn enables the purchaser of the ticket to receive
$1000.00, the second ticket drawn comes with $500.00 to that purchaser
and the third ticket drawn wil enable the third lucky purchaser to
receive $250.00.  And why do we put 365 in the name of this raffle?
We are putting 365 in the name of this raffle because 365 days after
our announced intention to conduct this raffle we will have the
drawing.  The drawing will occur on Saturday, August 2, 2014 at our
luncheon to be held on the Garner Road Campus.

Now the hard word begins.  Remember the following:

1.  Tickets to sell can be obtained from one of the following four people:

Douglas Davis:  202-744-4666
Lawrence Carter:  919-856-0034
Ricky Scott:  919-673-8300
Fred McEachern:  919-821-4808

2.  Sale prices are as follows:

1 ticket:  $25.00
3 tickets sold together:  $50.00
7 tickets sold together:  $100.00

3.  You are responsible for every ticket you sell.  Treat the tickets
like cash, and do not lose even a single ticket.  For example, if you
receive 20 tickets and sell five, you must return 15 tickets along
with the money for the sale of the 5 tickets.  Of course we hope that
no tickets will be returned which will mean we have sold them all.

Let's work together to help GMSAA.  Together I believe we can sell
every last ticket!

Thanks in advance for your hard work.
Tim Snyder, President
GMSAA, Inc.

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System