[Ncabs] Welcome and Website

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:35:49 UTC 2013

All,

Welcome to our new Treasurer Eric and Secretary Travis!  I'm glad to
have you on our team!  Also, welcome back to Kevin and Bobbi as Vice
Presidents.  I'm equally excited to work with you all again.

Our totally awesome and amazing webmaster Justin T. (along with Sean)
have updated our website and worked out some bugs.  Thanks to both of
you for your hard work!

Please be sure to let your friends know about the SUP seminar on
Saturday, October 5th at 1pm at Appalachian State University.  I do
expect officers to attend this event.  Remember, Boone is accessible
by Horizon Coaches (which is similar to Greyhound).  They have buses
that leave both Charlotte and Greensboro that go to Boone.  Again, I
want to see the smiling faces of all officers that Saturday.  We
specifically picked that weekend because it does not conflict with the
fall vacations of any university in the area and trust me I checked
every academic calendar to be certain.

Please let me know if you have questions!  Thanks!

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System