[Ncabs] NC APVI Pumpkin and Prizes Party

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 00:16:11 UTC 2013

We personally invite you to attend NC-APVI's 6th Annual Pumpkins and
Prizes Party! It will be a great opportunity to spend some time with
our families and enjoy some spooktacular refreshments. In addition to
our fun and interactive craft stations, MIRA USA will share
information on their guide dog program. They are scheduled to give a
presentation at 10 am. We hope you will join us!

Please RSVP by 10/2/2013 to Lisa McNeill with the number of guests
(including the number of children and their ages) so we can have
enough supplies and refreshments available for all!  Email:
ncapvi at gmail.com   Phone: 919-469-8879.

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Special Education Teacher, Wake County Public School System