[Ncabs] Do you want to see me in cuffs???

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 00:56:30 UTC 2014

On September 20, 2014 the NC Association of Blind Students will host a
fundraiser in conjunction with the annual NFB of NC State Convention.  This
fundraiser goes along with the theme of the convention "blindness is not a
capitol offense."

We've already had some generous volunteers come forward to be "arrested" so
that their friends can "bail" them out.  If you are interested in helping
the students with this fundraiser by being "arrested," please let me know.

Your's truly is also subject to "arrest" if the price is right.  Raise
money to put me under arrest.  The price tag is high, though.  I may even
make an appearance at the State Convention in a traditional black and white
striped prison outfit.  I may even come with the real men or women in blue.
 But, if you don't attend State Convention you'll never know because there
will not be any mug shots of Alan afterward.  No photos of Alan are allowed!

Remember, last day to register to get the student discount is this Friday!

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools