[Ncabs] Please review the minutes for last week's conference call

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 13:18:43 UTC 2014

Good morning all!
	And Happy Winter! Attached, you will find the minutes for our last conference call, December 14, at 8:00 p.m. eastern. Please do review them and let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much Bobbi for reporting the minutes!
We must also give a warm and joyful congratulations to Veronica Puente, our very own Secretary, on graduating from Wake Tech last weekend! We cannot wait to see what God has in store for you!!! Great job Veronica!

Best,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com