[Ncabs] Monday's Meeting Agenda

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 01:08:28 UTC 2014

All,

Please the NC Association of Blind Students Monday, February 10th at
9:30pm for the monthly NCABS call.  Simply call (712) 432-3900, and
when prompted for an access code, type 3866158.

1.  Attendance
2.  Approval of Minutes from January
3.  President's Report
4.  Vice President's Report
A.  Website
B.  SUP Feedback
5.  2nd Vice President's Report
A.  Washington Seminar
6.  Treasurer Report
A.  Current Balance
B.  Ruby Tuesday
7.  Secretary Report
8.  April SUP
A.  Location
9.  Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
10.  New Business
11.  Philosophy Discussion
12.  Adjourn

Let me take a moment to recognize Kevin for serving as our new
webmaster.  Also, please thank Tyler for organizing registration for
the January SUP Seminar.  Finally, thanks to Bobbi for doing an
awesome job at Washington Seminar.

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools