[Ncabs] Monthly Call Monday, March 3, 2014 at 9:30pm

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 21:45:33 UTC 2014

All,

Please remember that we have our monthly NCABS call on Monday, March
3, 2014.  We have a guest speaker so prompt attendance is expected.
It is inappropriate to be late and interrupt a guest.

To join, call (712) 432-3900, and when prompted for an access code,
type 3866158.

AGENDA

A.  Introductions and Attendance
B.  Guest Speaker
C.  President's Report
D.  Vice President's Report
1.  Beeping Easter Egg report
E.  2nd Vice President
F.  Treasurer
1.  Fundraiser updates
G.  Secretary
H.  New Business
I.  Philosophy Discussion
J.  Adjourn
--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools