[Ncabs] March Monthly Conference Call Minutes

Gary Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Wed Mar 5 20:35:52 UTC 2014

NC ABS:

Gary Ray here.

First, I think the date for the beeping Easter Egg hunt is wrong.  Can
someone correct?

If you are applying for an NFB National Scholarship, you will need a letter
from me.  All your materials need to be in by the end of March, but my
letter does not have to go in until April 15.  I have already heard from
some folks.  If you do not request an interview and I have to hunt you down,
it will not look good.  You can reach me at 828 505 0299 or
ghray at charter.net .

There are also NFB of NC scholarships out there.  The deadline is end of
June.  You cannot apply online.  I have attached the application you should
use. All pertinent info is in the app.

Cheers!

Gary Ray
President