[Ncabs] Agenda for Monday, May 12

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:47:59 UTC 2014

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!  Happy last week of the semester!
Let me share a partial quote from an email I got today from Dr. Horne
at NCSU.  "Don't freak out about your grade."  Well, naturally, since
Dr. Horne tells me not to freak out you know I am.  Apparently, she
isn't going to make the deadline for submitting my grade because she
needs to finish grades for her undergraduate classes.  Grades
submission isn't a major deal for graduate students, but as it stands
I have an F in her class.  Now, for the agenda....

1.  Welcome
2.  President's Report
A.  Alan is a scholarship recipient
B.  EYE Retreat
3.  1st Vice President's Report
1.  Maze Day
4.  2nd Vice President's Report
1.  Strategic Plan
5.  Treasurer's Report
1.  Who is going to National Convention?  Eric needs to know so we can
prepare debit cards or checks for those who are going.
6.  Secretary Report
7.  New Business
1.  State Conventions ideas
8.  Old Business
9.  Adjourn

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools