[Ncabs] May 2014 Conference Call Minutes

Brice Smith via Ncabs ncabs at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 21:18:06 UTC 2014

Google Hangouts works with VoiceOver on Mac and on Windows with Chrome and Chromevox, Googles screen reader for the Chrome browser. Even if it's usable, its not necessarily intuitive for the average blind student or screen reader user. It should go without saying that you want a call or meeting to be as easy to join as possible for as many users as possible, so I'd recommend using Skype instead.

Sent from my iPhone