[Ncabs] Google Hangouts

Shickeytha Chandler via Ncabs ncabs at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 14:35:23 UTC 2014

Thank you for this detailed tutorial. One question-are the Smartphone
apps accessible? I think someone posted earlier that when they tried
the iPhone app, it was not great, but companies are always working to
create more accessible products, so I am wondering if the
accessibility problems with the apps have been fixed? Thanks.