[Ncabs] EYE Retreat reunion, join us!

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 23:14:22 UTC 2014

The Envisioning Youth Empowerment (EYE) Retreat will host a reunion for all
its staff, participants, presenters and supporters on Saturday, January
31st on the campus of The Governor Morehead School for the Blind.  Lunch
will be provided.  Times and specific locations are to be announced.
Please mark your calendars and we hope to see you there!

The Eastern Athletic Association for the Blind and North Carolina
Association of Blind Students will also be hosting events that day on the
GMS campus.  We are coordinating activities and hope you can attend these
as well.

Please let me know if you have questions.  Thanks!

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools