[Ncabs] First conference of 2014/2015 year sunday October 12

Veronica Puente brl3517 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 03:04:27 UTC 2014

Hello members of NCABs this is an invitation to our first conference call!
We hope all of you can join us tomorrow night at at eight P.M. call
712/432/3900 and when ask for an access code put in 3866158.
we will discuss new business and you will get to meet our officers.
We hope to see all of you there!

--
Veronica Puente

"God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach
us lessons that we could learn in no other way." ~ C.S. Lewis