[Ncabs] Job Announcement

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:58:22 UTC 2015

As you may know LC Industries is the largest employer of people who are
blind.  We are currently hiring for our Medical Kitting Department.  This
is an assembly line position where the employees will place items inside a
medical kit.  The medical kits will used as aid to assist our men and women
who serve in our armed forces.  This position is LC Industries in Durham,
NC.  Contact audrea.harris at lc-ind.com

--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools