[Ncabs] Fw: [Nfb-legislative-directors] Great work!

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 10 19:08:37 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone:

Note below that NC got a mention because I reached out with some legislative questions to National.  Now let us get the recognition that really counts by getting appointments with our reps and senators  and pushing for cosponsorships!  We can do it.

Please let me know when your appointments are.  This is what National has asked me to do.  If you are having trouble getting appointments National might be able to help us in that regard.    Also, please see Parnell Diggs email that I will send next.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sharon Newton
LD Coordinator