[Ncabs] Fw: [NFB-Legislative-Directors] H.R. 3765 the "ADA Education and ReformAct of 2015"

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 2 19:08:44 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone:
Turkey Day got in my way on this one, and I don't have access to email except at home. However, it is not too late at all. PLEASE read carefully and RESPOND by calling your congress person. Ask the legislative aide for education to call you back about this to make sure he or she received the message. Passage of this bill would stop our efforts to achieve equal access for print disabled people in colleges and other institutions of higher learning. What the bill would do is horrifying. We cannot let Congress pass this bill. The main switchboard number is 202-224-3121. The operators will connect you to your Congress person's office.
Thanks to each of you for responding.
Sharon Newton
Legislative Coordinator