[Ncabs] Happy Holidays and Reminder about Washington Seminar

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Thu Dec 24 16:11:05 UTC 2015

Hello New Jersey and North Carolina federation family,
First off, happy holidays! I hope that you are all enjoying spending time with family and friends. Second of all, the letters that I am helping Nabs colect are for Washington Seminar, which will be here before you know it. Please get your letters in to Kathryn Webster, Sean Whalen, or myself to help make a difference in the academic lives of current students as well of those coming after you. Please let us know if you have any questions, and best of luck to everybody going to Washington Seminar!
Best,
Mikayla