[Ncabs] Conference call Jan. 11, 2015

brl3517 at gmail.com brl3517 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:25:16 UTC 2015

Hello everyone hope you had a wonderful break! However it is time to return to the books and everything else we might have to do. So please join us on our first conference call of 2015. Our first call Will Take place Sunday, January 11 at 8 PM Eastern time. Please call 7124323900 and access code is 3866158. We Will have a special guest who will be talking about the national scholarship program from NFB! So please join us and learn more about this amazing opportunity! We hope to have you there!

"God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way"
~C.S.  Lewis