[Ncabs] BRAILLE MENU ACCESSIBILITY PROGRAM IS READY TO GO!

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:04:29 UTC 2015

Good evening all,
	I am proud to announce our launching of the Braille Menu Accessibility Program (BMAP,) which will serve as a fund-raiser for us, while encouraging the use of Braille menus statewide.
Attached, you will find a letter addressed to any restaurant.
Now, you come into play.
We want each and every one of you to distribute this letter to local and chain restaurants within your town/city.
This is a very simple task, yet one that will increase our funding in order to provide financial assistance to Washington Seminar, National Convention, State Convention, and host regional/state conferences, as well as do fun activities and attend great events as an organization!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!
I am looking forward to connecting the blind community with restaurants around North Carolina, and I hope you are, too.

Yours,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com