[Ncabs] Go Fund Me

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:46:28 UTC 2015

All,

We have begun an online fundraising campaign for the EYE Retreat.  I ask
that you spread this link far and wide via social media, newsletters, or
email.

http://www.gofundme.com/nc322o

So far, we've received about 12 applications from Colorado, Connecticut,
Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.

As you can tell, the EYE Retreat continues to grow and impact even more
youth with visual impairments around the United States.  Please help
support them by sponsoring the EYE Retreat.  You can find out more about
our 2015 programming at eyeretreat.org.

Thanks.
--
Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools