[Ncabs] (no subject)

amc05111 at gmail.com amc05111 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:02:53 UTC 2015

INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 1ST INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CONFERENCE
ON INCLUSION AND REHABILITATION FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED WITH FREE
REGISTRATION!

 Hello to everyone.

 We're here to invite all of you to take part of the 1st international
online conference on inclusion and rehabilitation for the visually
impaired that's being organized by the International Institute on Visual Impairment.

 This year, the International Institute on Visual Impairment is
organizing an online conference about visual impairment and we are
inviting you to take part in this event. People from 29 countries
already registerred.

 The 1st international online conference on inclusion and
rehabilitation of visually impaired will take place from December 11th
to 13th, via video conference and will be translated into english,
spanish and portuguese, this way, all people around the world will can
participate.

 To register for free, see the tentative schedule, see the list of
registerred participants, the guidelines for proposal of contribution,
and get more information about the online conference, access:
http://www.deficienciavisual.org/conference
Take a look at the schedule of the conference:
www.deficienciavisual.org/schedule

The registration is free!
 To register, you should access the page of the conference and
complete the registration form.

 If you have any questions, you can also contact us using the e-mail
address: contact.visualimpairment at gmail.com

About us:

The International Institute on Visual Impairment is a private brazilian company, thhat provides face-to-face and online courses around the
world, individual assistance, and training and consultation to people
who are blind, low vision, their families and professionals who work
with visually impaired people.
To find out more about us, please visit our website.
If you haven't heard of us, please visit:
http://www.deficienciavisual.org/
 You can read our website in your language, you just need to select
your language in a combobox you can find in the top of the page.
 Everytime you open a new page insight our website, you have to select
your language again.

 Best regards from Brazil!
Stafftion of the International Institute on Visual impairment.