[Ncabs] NFB Scholarship Information Call this Sunday

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 15:53:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As students, we are generally not prepared to turn down free money. With that in mind the NABS Membership Committee is pleased to present an opportunity to learn about an excellent source of free money! Sunday February 28th, our guest speaker Patti Chang will be presenting on the National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program. Since the deadline for applying to the National Federation of the Blind Scholarship is quickly approaching, what better time to join us and have any and all questions answered by the Chairwoman of the NFB Scholarship committee?

The call will take place this Sunday February 28th at 7 p.m eastern (6 p.m central, 5 p.m mountain, 4 p.m pacific) on our conference line. Find the details below.

Phone: 605-475-6700
access code: 7869673

Hope you can all join us!

Best,