[Ncabs] Please consider supporting Olivia and her family

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Sun Jun 12 22:44:23 UTC 2016

Hi North Carolina federationists,
	Wake County schools will not allow Olivia to go to her base school despite clear evidence that this is her least restrictive environment. They want to send her to a VI program school where a teacher of the visually impaired is on campus the entire day. Please sign this petition to help WCPSS see that what they have proposed is not in Olivia’s best interest. I know Olivia from the Raleigh Evengers Goalball team, and she I fully support her and her family in their quest. Thank you for reading.
Sincerely,
Mikayla Gephart
Active member of Wfb and Ncabs

Petition link