[Ncabs] Cancelation of conference call and updates

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:46:24 UTC 2017

Hello fellow students,

I hope each of you is doing well and enjoying this spring weather. I
have decided to not have a conference call tonight because there is
not sufficient amount of information to cover this month.
Alternatively, you can find all the information you need to know
below. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and I look forward to
speaking to you all on Sunday May 7th at 8pm eastern.

National Convention
When: Monday, July 10—Saturday, July 15, 2017
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek Resort
9939 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Pre-registration is now open! If you register before May 31st, the
registration fee is $25 and the banquet ticket is $60 opposed to $30
and $65 if purchased at convention. To pre-register, visit:
https://convention.nfb.org/

Students Uniting for Purpose (SUP) Seminar
When: May 20, 2017 12:00-2:30 pm
Where: Eastway Baptist Church
2749 Eastway Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28205
Our Secretary, Milan Novakovic, will be sending out a flyer and sign
up Google Form soon.

Best,
Kenia Flores
President, North Carolina Association of Blind Students