[Ncabs] Participation Requested for a School Research Project

Kiana Harlan carolinarose422 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 18:06:06 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
Just a gentle reminder about my survey. I've already had so many
least 25 responses, but I've gotten so much more. Thanks to everyone
who has taken the time to fill it out and participate. I'm going to
cut off the survey tomorrow night at midnight, so if you were wanting
to fill it out, but haven't had time, please click on the link below.
Once again, thanks so much for all the help!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEG3Eazubh5787qYXZq6XmiUobYxJltVxhT5B-1bSRGtCaPw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Best wishes,
Kiana Harlan