[Ncabs] Our summer fun and learning!

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:43:47 UTC 2017

Good morning,

As you know, the purpose of the EYE Retreat is to support and prepare high
school youth with visual impairments for college and work.  This year we
had 51 participants from eight states.  In 2018, we will be celebrating 10
years of service!

Below are links to two videos.  The videos are too large to upload to an
email.  One is a recap of the weekly activities and the other is a
testimonial / reflection of the week.  I trust you will enjoy.  Grab some
popcorn and relax!

A written report, including data supporting the success of our program will
be available in the coming month.  Check our website at www.eyeretreat.org
for information on 2018 in the coming months so you can join in on the fun
and learning next year!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5u_4LU2eCmIR3ZIeVV2a0NROHc/view?
usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5u_4LU2eCmIVm1mbXVjckl1aFk
/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Alan

*Dr. Alan A. Chase*
President & Director, Envisioning Youth Empowerment Retreat