[Ncabs] Updates

Sharon Newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 4 14:47:02 UTC 2017

Dear Kenia:

As my state legislative chair this year I need to let you know that I and 10 Meck. Co. NFB chapter members met Nov. 2nd with district office reps from Rep. Adams's office and Rep. Pittinger's office.  The meetings went well, with all participating.  Of course, I am following up with these district reps as well as the appropriate legislative aides in Washington, D.C.  I did send Sharon Weddington a notation about this.

Thank you, Kenia, for this update.  Now that tax reform is more or less"passed" perhaps we can get Congress to focus on our issues.  They are all so important and affect so many people!  We can get them passed but we must keep putting them in front of the legislative aides every month and demand (diplomatically) to know what progress has been made.

Sincerely,
Sharon Newton
Meck. Co. Legislative Chair