[Ncabs] Student Seminar rescheduled

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:36:36 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I hope you are doing well. I regret to inform you that our student
seminar has been rescheduled due to logistical problems and to
accommodate with everyone's schedules. Unfortunately, many college
students will be beginning their spring breaks, and many have informed
me they will not be able to attend. I want this seminar to be as
successful and engaging as possible, so I have decided to reschedule
it for some time at the beginning of May. I apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused. Good luck to those taking midterms
this week!

Sincerely,
Kenia Flores
President, North Carolina Association of Blind Students