[Ncabs] Reminder: Conference Call tonight at 8pm EST.

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:03:25 UTC 2017

Hello fellow students,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to remind you that
Michael Ausbun and Vee Gaspa from the National Association of Blind
Students will be our guest speakers tonight. Please make every effort
to make it. Vee and Michael are graciously taking time out of their
day to talk to us, and we want to show our appreciation by having a
good turn out. This call is especially important if you will be
attending  national convention next month. Thank you, and I look
forward  to speaking to you all tonight.

Best,
Kenia Flores
President, North Carolina Association of Blind Students