[Ncabs] NFB internships and scholarships

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:14:49 UTC 2017

Good morning all,

I hope you are all doing well despite the midterms and papers due this
week. I wanted to remind y'all that NFB has an internship program for
college students. I highly encourage y'all to apply. NFB also offers
30 scholarships to high school and college students. The links to both
the internship and scholarships are below. The internship application
is due March 10, and the scholarship application is due March 31.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Good luck!!

Internship application:
https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/national-federation-blind-2017-summer-internship-program

Scholarship application:
https://nfb.org/scholarships