[Ncabs] 2017 NFB Braille Enrichment through Learning Literacy (BELL) Academy of NC Volunteer Applications

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 19:14:37 UTC 2017

Hello and Happy Friday!

I am pleased to inform you that applications are now open for BELL Academy staff/volunteers! This year, Bell will begin on Monday June 12th and conclude on Friday the 23rd. The program will run from 8:45am to 4pm. The Governor Morehead School for the Blind in Raleigh will serve as the academies location.

Students will receive instruction in braille, cane travel, independent living, cooking, and assistive technology during the beginning of the day. They will finish up the day with games, arts and crafts, group activities, story reading, and field trips.

Applications can be found at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedtysmsgR9OmvDHDWrLmDyZFxaQ8Eaw7IIJR0UQMbdDNn7VQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

If  you have any questions, I can be reached at bobbipompey at gmail.com or (336) 988-6375.

Also, feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you have any ideas for field trips, games, crafts, activities, or anything that will make BELL Academy even better I am very open to suggestions!

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to working with you this summer!

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin