[Ncabs] Lack of participation

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:26:22 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I understand it is a busy time of year for everyone, including myself.
However, the lack of participation from our members is unacceptable.
Our only members present on the call tonight were, myself, our
Secretary, and one of our Vice-President's. I hope this does not
continue from now on. This organization will not be successful without
the participation of each of you. Milan, our Secretary, will be
sending out a Google Form for you all to sign up for our upcoming
seminar. I sincerely hope I will see some of you there.

Sincerely,
Kenia Flores
President, North Carolina Association of Blind Students